Automatic External Defibrillators
Starting in 2014, City Fire Equipment Company is now offering Cardiac Science brand AEDs to our customers to meet their defibrillator needs. Like all the emergency safety equipment in a facility, AEDs should be maintained in a manner that assures their operation when it's needed. Thus, City Fire will be offering an Annual Inspection Service on all types of AEDs to assure their availability when an individual is in sudden cardiac arrest. Training for designated personnel on the proper use of AEDs can be arranged for your facility through us as well.
Where an AED can save a life...
- Sports & Athletic Centers
- K-12 Schools
- Movie Theaters
- Health Care & Nursing Facilities
- Fire/EMS Professionals
- Hotels & Hospitality Locations
Download our AED Fact Sheet to verify if your location is required to have an AED.
- The fully automatic model delivers the defibrillation shock with no human intervention
- Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily
- STAR® biphasic technology to calculate and escalate energy should a patient need it
- Pads available in child/infant sizes
- RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions