Testing & Inspection Protocol
City Fire is proud to be a fire protection industry leader in the state of New Jersey. We periodically offer educational seminars and publications on topics that we feel are important to the fire protection community. These events and all printed materials are provided as a public service.
In accordance with the appropriate NFPA standards, we have developed fire testing and inspection protocols for different types of fire protection equipment. These protocols address the minimum requirements for testing and inspection. You should refer to the fire protection equipment maintenance manual for full instructions.
- Exit/Emergency (E-Lites) Testing
- Annual Fire Alarm Inspection
- Standpipe Full Flow Test
- Full Flow Dry Sprinkler Test
- Annual Wet Sprinkler Inspection
- Dry Sprinkler Annual Inspection
- Full Flow Preaction
- Dry Sprinkler Quarterly Inspection
- Sprinkler Obstruction Investigation
- Kitchen Fire Suppression System Semiannual Inspection
- Annual Wet Standpipe Inspection