Fire Alarm Systems
CITY FIRE’s fire alarm systems protect lives and property in thousands of facilities across New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
• New Construction
• Equipment Upgrades
• Fire Code Retrofits
• TYPES OF EQUIPMENT
• Fire Alarms
• Smoke Detection
• Mass Notification
• Wireless Central Station Monitoring
• Voice Evacuation
• Wireless Detection
• Fire Sprinkler Alarms
• TYPES OF FACILITIES
• Hospitals/Medical Facilities
• Universities/Corporate Campuses
• Multi-Family Residential Buildings
• Commercial Buildings
• Malls/Shopping Centers
• Assisted Living Facilities
Our design team will assist you in creating the correct fire alarm design solution. We will collaborate with your architect and engineering personnel, to seamlessly integrate state-of-the-art fire sprinkler systems into your project.
• Sixty plus years of experience.
• Fully licensed by the states of New Jersey and New York in Fire & Security Alarm Systems.
• Technicians/Installers are factory-trained on all types of fire alarm systems and equipment.
• Technicians are NICET certified in Fire Alarm Installations.
• Members of:
• American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
The PM team coordinates with design, engineering, purchasing and installation teams to ensure the project is installed correctly, on time and within budget.