Fire Sprinkler Systems
CITY FIRE’s fire sprinkler systems protect lives and property in thousands of facilities across New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
• New Construction
• Equipment Upgrades
• Fire Code Retrofits
• TYPES OF EQUIPMENT
• Wet Sprinkler Systems
• Dry Sprinkler Systems
• Pre-Action/Deluge Sprinkler
• Fire Standpipe Systems
• Foam Water Systems
• Fire Pumps
• TYPES OF FACILITIES
• Hospitals/Medical Facilities
• Multi-Family Residential Buildings
• Commercial Buildings
• Universities/Corporate Campuses
• Assisted Living Facilities
Our design team will assist you in creating the correct fire sprinkler design solution. We will collaborate with your architect and engineering personnel, to seamlessly integrate state-of-the-art fire sprinkler systems into your project.
• Sixty plus years of experience.
• Fully licensed by the states of New Jersey and New York in Fire Sprinkler Systems.
• Technicians/Installers are factory-trained on all types of fire sprinkler systems and equipment.
• Technicians are NICET certified in Fire Sprinkler Installations.
• Members of:
• American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
• Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM
The PM team coordinates with design, engineering, purchasing and installation teams to ensure the project is installed correctly, on time and within budget.